Grid110's Residency Program is for startup teams (1-5) who have moved beyond the idea phase and are looking for support with customer acquisition/growth, financial modeling, business plans, hiring and pitching. The program is less regimented than our previous accelerator-style model, allowing you to focus on your day-to-day business operations, while layering in critical support where needed.
Ideal applicants are in post product launch phase and have gained traction/validation in terms of revenue, users and/or funding.
- Access to Cross Campus DTLA for the duration of the program with a discounted rate extension
- Direct feedback from leading innovators, entrepreneurs, mentors, & advisors
- Connection with the Grid110 network
- Discounted or free attendance to Grid110 workshops & events
- No cost, no equity taken
- Applications Open: January 1
- Applications Close: February 14
- Interviews: February 26 - March 2
- Program Dates: April 2 - July 6
- Applications Open: July 2
- Applications Close: July 23
- Interviews: August 6 - 10
- Program Dates: September 10 - December 21
*Dates are subject to change.
Still in the idea phase and looking for support with next steps? Apply for our Idea to Prototype (I2P) Program.