Grid110's Residency Program is for startup teams (2-5) who have moved beyond the idea phase and are looking for support with customer acquisition/growth, financial modeling, business plans, hiring and pitching. The program is less regimented than our previous accelerator-style model, allowing you to focus on your day-to-day business operations, while layering in critical support where needed.
- Access to Cross Campus DTLA for the duration of the program with a discounted rate extension
- Direct feedback from leading innovators, entrepreneurs, mentors, & advisors
- Connection with the Grid110 network
- Discounted or free attendance to Grid110 workshops & events
- Complete the application by August 31st
- Have questions? Sign up for an upcoming in-person or virtual info session
- If selected, an interview will be scheduled prior to final determination
- Program Dates: October 2nd - December 29th
Please contact us with any further questions.
Still in the idea phase and looking for support with next steps? Apply for our Idea to Prototype (I2P) Program.