Idea to Prototype (I2P)
Idea to Prototype (I2P) is the first step towards viability for first-time entrepreneurs and early-stage companies. Our program arms you with the tools, framework, and structure to expand your idea and to validate your prototype.
- Learn tools & strategies you can apply immediately
- Accelerate ideas into action
- Join a powerful community
- Polished 2-Minute Pitch
- Viable Business Model
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Discovery & Validation
- Revenue Funding Strategy
- Access to Cross Campus DTLA for the duration of the program with a discounted rate extension
- Direct feedback from leading innovators, entrepreneurs, mentors, & advisors
- Connection with the Grid110 network
- Discounted or free attendance to Grid110 workshops & events
- Complete the application by August 31st
- Have questions? Sign up for an in-person or virtual info session
- If selected, an interview will be scheduled
- Program Dates: Thursdays from 7-9pm (10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16) with optional office hours and a final presentation date TBD.
Please contact us with any further questions.
Are you beyond the prototype stage and looking for more advanced support? Apply for our Residency Program.