Free tickets are available here.
If you’re ready to learn how Asana can help you speed up and simplify your team’s work, then this workshop is for you. Train hands-on with our Customer Success team to plan projects, create templates, run reports, and more. Please note, this workshop will focus on Asana Premium features.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Track, categorize, and sort your team’s work using custom fields and advanced search
- Create visual projects plans with Timeline so you can keep deadline-driven projects on schedule
- Build templates to more efficiently manage the projects and tasks your team tackles on a regular basis
- Register today and join us for advice and tactics you can use right away. Plus, it’s free!
- P.S. If you’re just getting started using Asana, we recommend attending Introduction to Asana first.
- Last but not least: Please bring your laptop!
Presented in partnership with Asana:
Asana helps teams coordinate and manage all the work they do together. Companies such as Uber, Major League Baseball, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation use Asana to manage everything from marketing campaigns to product launches to team goals. With more than 35,000 paying customers and millions of team members across 194 countries, Asana is widely recognized as a leader in Work Management software.
Learn more at www.asana.com