- Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- 9:00 AM 7:00 PM
- W Hollywood Hotel (map)
Tickets available here.
On May 8, 2018 join the most influential decision-makers in the digital media industry at Digital Media Wire's Annual LA Games Conference to network, do deals, and share ideas about the future of games and connected entertainment!
As LA's local games event, LA Games Conference brings together LA's dynamic community of developers and game leaders for meaningful networking and meetings at the center of Silicon Beach and Hollywood. The event is held at the iconic W Hollywood and features fireside chats, roundtables, panels and presentations on digital game investment, creation, distribution, marketing and monetization and plenty of networking opportunities with many of the elite in the industry.
2018 LA Games Conference Agenda:
- View from the Top: The State of the Game Industry
- The X[R] Factor: Creating immersive Experiences for Games & Entertainment
- Virtual Currency & Crypto Collide: How Will ICO's and Blockchain Disrupt Gaming & Entertainment?
- The Opportunity of eSports for Brands, Agencies & Marketers
- Owning an Esports Team
- Game & Entertainment Industry Industry Deal-Makers Roundtable
- Innovation in Mobile: What Developements Will Fuel Future Growth?
- Hollywood & Games
- Keynote Conversation with Bernard Kim of Zynga
- China and Beyond: The Opportunity in China and APAC's Emerging Markets
- Fighting Toxicity in Gaming
- The Future of eSports