Digital LA is proud to be a community partner for the Yale Entrepreneurs panel featuring Yale entreprenturs in the tech industry discussing how to start your company, get funding, build your team, get your first customers, and do marketing and social media. If you're thinking of starting a business, or want to take your business to the next level, you should definitely attend! Speakers include:
- Anna Barber, Techstars LA, Managing Director. Anna is managing director of the Techstars LA accelerator, which helps startups build their product and get funding. Techstars LA is known for diverse founders, including women and people of color.
- Athan Slotkin, HotSauce, CEO. Athan Slotkin is a serial entrepreneur with experience building businesses in a variety of industries. He has led teams spanning over 50 countries to build these businesses - which has helped his mission to create global and local change. HotSauce is a mobile app that lets you find friends to eat with fast.
- Aly Moore, Spott, Head of Business Development. Spott (formeryl Spylight) is the reference for interactive and shoppable content (www.spott.tv); from well-known TV-shows from Hollywood TV studios, to vloggers or other branded content. Spott was selected as one of the top 100 mostdisruptive technologies in the world.
- Cristina Poindexter, Maslo, Co-Founder. Maslo builds personified voice-activated AI technology that interacts with playfulness and empathy. Maslo mobile app on iOS guides you through voicejournaling, finds smart patterns in what you share, and reflects insights back for your personal growth.
- Kevin Winston, Digital LA, Founder CEO, Moderator.
- 6-6:30p Checkin and Networking
- 6:30-7:30p Panel
- 7:30-8p Quick Pitch: Pitch your startup idea for 5 minutes with feedback from panelists who will be judges.
PARKING: Find street parking on your own nearby after 6p.
This event is organized by Yale Tech and Careers Life & Yale: Careers in Tech, with promotional partners including Digital LA, Yale Club of LA and Yale in Hollywood.