Summer 2016 Cycle: Office Space and Mentorship For Fashion-Tech Startups
Accepting applications until May 1, 2016
We are currently accepting submissions to take part in our 2016 cycle. We will be selecting 5 companies to receive office space and mentorship. Please download the GRID110 Information Sheet, and submit it with the requested materials.
To be considered, your company must meet the following guidelines.
1. Service the FASHION INDUSTRY in one of the following capacities:
Fashion Tech: Wearables, Advanced Materials, etc.
eCommerce: Online Retail, Brand Aggregation, etc.
Information Services: Industry Data, Logistics, Payments, Education, etc.
Advertising/Marketing/PR: AdTech, Content Marketing, Social Media, Blogs, etc.
2. Need office space for your team, of no more than 2-5 people.
3. Have a vested interest in establishing the company in Downtown Los Angeles.
Please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Application":
- GRID110 Information Sheet (Download it here.)
- Founder Bios (Attach as a .doc, .pdf, include linkedIn profiles, personal websites, and/or relevant social media accounts.)
- Executive Summary & Marketing Plan (Optional: Full Pitch Deck or Business Plan)